What are the common faults of using fans in peacetime
Date of release:2019-01-04 Author: Click:
1. The fan shaft part is to ensure that there is lubricant, otherwise the fan blade on the above motive can not be dragged. If you are at home, you can choose to turn off the power supply, and then move the wind blade, if the rotation is rigid, basically there is no lubricant.
2. Wear and tear caused by prolonged use. If a fan is used for a long time, the motor will be damaged and the sleeve of the motor will burn easily after wear and tear.
3. The fan does not turn due to overheating. There is a motor in the fan device. There will be an overheated circuit breaker in the motor. If there is a short circuit in the coil winding, the heat will increase in a short time. In this case, the motor will "strike" and not move.
4. Start capacitance decreases. When the fan is used for a long time, the capacitance capacity will be reduced, resulting in a smaller starting torque of the motor, unable to drive the load.
5. The reason why the fan blades do not turn in many cases is the poor maintenance. If the blade rotates rigidly by hand after power is turned off, some lubricating oil should be dripped into the rotating shaft so that it can be lubricated, so as not to affect the motive to drive the blade.
6. In view of the non-rotation of the wind blade caused by wear, the simplest thing is to replace the parts, especially the sleeve, which is easy to burn out after wear.
7. If the capacity of the capacitor becomes smaller and the fan does not turn, the capacitor can be removed and replaced with a new capacitor of the same type. It is suggested to choose a capacitor 20% larger than the original capacitor, which will have a better rotating effect.
8. If the axial clearance of the rotating shaft is too large, the gasket can be adjusted after disassembling the motor. But remember when installing the motor back, we should pay attention to the rotor and bearing concentric, lubrication screw diagonally slowly twist, and finally tap the rotary shaft with a wooden handle to ensure that it is concentric.
9. If it is due to electrical failure, you can check the wiring of each line, sometimes damaged wiring, etc., you can repair the problem.
The address of this article:http://en.hongjiandianqi.com/news/379.html
The next one:The Use of Electric Fans for Effective Power Saving